Below our latest news - also do check out our Insights section and for the most up to date info, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 19 March 2023 - Global FinTech Series - Global Fintech Interview with Casper Rasmussen, President at MACH Alliance
- 16 March 2023 - CMScritic - ReachFive, trbo, XTM International, and Yext Join MACH Alliance
- 14 March 2023 - MarTech Series - Yext Joins the MACH Alliance to Support Open, Best-of-Breed Technology Ecosystems
Media Contact (Europe)
Media Contact (North America)
Join the movement
Our certified members are trusted companies that embrace MACH philosophies and offer MACH-certified services. To become an Alliance member and carry the MACH Certified seal, a company must be in full compliance.
- Certified Member Certified members of the MACH Alliance are part of a global collective working together to shape the future of enterprise technology. To become an Alliance member and carry the MACH Certified seal, a company must be in full compliance. Member types include; ISV, Start-up ISV, Boutique SI, SI, GSI and Enablers.
- SupporterIt's really important to us that we maintain an open dialogue with the broader industry and bring diverse, expert opinions into the conversation. The Supporter membership category is for those companies that sit outside of the requirements we have for MACH Certification.
- AmbassadorsWe welcome a limited number of individual industry leaders who actively support and contribute to advancing the adoption of MACH globally.