We are looking for:
- Technology-focused individuals in leadership roles, or passionate advocates, employed at companies that are utilizing and/or transitioning to MACH technologies, with a strong preference on individuals that have hands-on or practical experience with MACH adoption, concepts, and technologies
- Self-employed thought leaders including journalists and analysts
- A diverse representation. We are actively looking to increase the number of female Ambassadors and also those working outside of the retail vertical (which is already well represented)
Active engagement is expected, with activities such as blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, speaking engagements, and podcasts
Only 20% of ambassador seats are open for individuals working for SIs and ISVs; we are looking only for the most passionate MACH advocates to join
There is no fee to join as an Ambassador.
All Ambassador applications are reviewed by our Ambassador panel, made up of members of the Alliance.
The panel will be looking for:
- Hands-on or practical experience with MACH adoption, concepts, and technologies
- That you have delivered significant results by using MACH technology
- Existing MACH evangelism via published content
- Diversity, not just in gender and ethnicity but in region and area of expertise
All applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting.
You will be informed of your decision within 20 business days of submitting your application.