Join the movement
Enterprise tech is either MACH or it is not. It is either composable or it is not. Want to apply to become a member of the MACH Alliance? Please check that you meet the criteria to apply by reading our FAQ's page, then apply using the links below.
- VendorsMACH vendors deliver software that talks to ours and customers will never have to initiate another update. Is yours best-of-breed and modular? Check if that is you?
- Startup VendorsSmall ISVs with less than 50 employees and $2M+ annual revenue from product licenses - these applications are by invitation from the MACH Alliance Board only.
- SI'sMACH compliant SI's, know how to architect, assemble and manage a composable, modern tech environment. They know the landscape and have the people.
- EnablersMACH Enablers support functional areas of a MACH architecture. Including monitoring, data storage, cluster/container mgt, tracing, API gateways, orchestration & more.
- AmbassadorsMACH ambassadors are expert individuals driving adoption for the MACH standard and delivering results. They share their knowledge with the community.
Membership Application Journey Flow
Once your application has been received we’ll check all information is there before it progresses to the Admissions panel for review.
Submit your Application
We’ll review your application & reply to you within 5 business days.
Please take time to complete all of the application - if any information is missing we’ll email to let you know and you’ll have 10 business days to provide any missing information.
Application Next Stage
We’ll confirm complete applications by email, and then send your application & NDA’s to sign digitally.
We’ll offer you a discovery call to find out more about the MACH Alliance and go through any questions you have.
Once your digital signatures are completed your application will go forwards to the Admissions panel.